Our Terms & Conditions
It is the responsibility of the customer (you, the hirer) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Whilst we do everything we can to ensure a safe and secure set up, please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1) Some of our inflatables have age limits for safety reasons. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
2) No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable at any time.(This is to avoid choking hazards & soiled units).
3) All shoes, badges, jewelry, (i.e.large earrings, necklaces etc.) MUST be removed. It is recommended that glasses are also removed as well.
4) No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or “silly string” must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can make a terrible mess and permanently stain the unit.
5) No smoking near the inflatable(s).
6) Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed as you will put yourself at risk from injury and potentially damaging the inflatable.
7) A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times whilst children are playing. They must be competent and present to supervise the inflatable for the complete hire period.
8) Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded, they WILL get injured.
9)Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision and others can cause harm to the littler ones.
10) If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains, this will reduce your electric bill! (unless it rains)
11)Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron of the inflatable. The step is there to help users get on and off and is not a bouncing platform.
12) Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
13) Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation (risk of suffocation).
14) In the event of extreme rain and unforeseen weather, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel.
15) The blower at the back may have a safety reset button. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, or there is a power cut, inform us IMMEDIATELY.
16) Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times, this is needed to ensure correct inflation 0f the inflatable.
17) If you are unsure about anything, please contact us. We will answer any question or concern you may have.
Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person/organization hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from, or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
A competent person must be responsible for the constant supervision of the equipment whilst it is on hire to you!
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
Widget not in any sidebars